Saturday, November 2, 2019

Sketch #340~Best of Snow, Snowman Season, Stamping up


 I made this card for the challenge at:

I have this fabulous DSP that I wanted to play with, and yet at the same time didn't want to cut into it.  Sometimes the paper is so lovely, it can stand alone.   

Any ways I did do a little stamping, and then when it was finished, and I set it on my shelf to look at it, YE Gads  it is quite the busy little card.  But folks, I'm still submitting it because I'm still going to be sending it out to someone for Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, it's snowing today, and I think that means put a Christmas movie in and have a snack.  


The stamp sets featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Best of Snow
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season

Thank you for stopping by for a visit
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. What?! Snowing already...wow. It is gorgeous paper, I agree. Busy and VERY fun card- full of sparkle and that cute snowman♥ Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love that background paper and the little snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this snowman! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge as usual I always look forward to your take on the sketch.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card turned out really cute PJ & I love the colors & sparkle! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~