Monday, November 4, 2019

#TGIFC236~For all Things, Birds of a Feather, Stampin Up


I wanted to make a quick card for a friend.  She was the first person to buy from my stampin up store.    It was such a delight.  I'm no sales lady, so this is going to be a difficult road for me, but nevertheless.  I have had one sale. which means a lovely little celebration.  I sent her this card with a small little gratitude gift that I hope she will enjoy.   I can't give you all the details.  Perhaps you might place an order and then you too will receive a little token of my appreciation.   How's that for being a sale's lady?  haha.  

Any ways I'm going to submit this very clean and simple card to the challenge at:


I even carried the colors to the inside  for my little turkey.   The green got a little dark on me, but I just left it be, this was the second time trying to color him.  At first I used the water color pencils which were the exact color, but it didn't look so great, so next I pulled out the alcohol markers and they blend so lovely, but I didn't have the exact colors.   Thank Goodness I had matching inks in the stamp pads for the front of this card.  

The stamp Sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  For all Things
Stampin Up:  Birds of a Feather

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

*Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop.  All sorts of cards, paper projects, stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders, and scrapbook papers.   I marked down a LOT of prices.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Love your clean and simple card! It's perfect for this color combo!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~