Wednesday, November 27, 2019

SSC218 GOT CIRCLES?~Making Christmas Bright, Snowman Season, Nothing Sweeter, Stampin Up



 Happy Thanksgiving🦃.  Today I will be spending the rest of my day in the kitchen.  I plan on making the pie, apple crisp, fudge and candy today.  Then tomorrow the meal, and it looks like we might be packing it up to having Thanksgiving down by our son, and our daughter and son in law will be coming too.   I hope it will be nice driving weather, today it's snowing and blowing here.  I'll share a picture at the bottom.

I will submit my card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season
Stampin Up:  Nothing Sweeter

Do you ever get the feeling your hobby is too expensive?   I do, and today as I think about all the stamp sets I have (which is not that many)  I'm feeling very grateful.  For in this hobby I've found a way to escape the constant pain and frustration of what is now my life.  Of course I'm always holding on to hope that I will have a job again,  because I'm not much of a sales lady for stampin up,  And I'd truly like to be able to help my sweet hubby with our bills.  Mostly medical.   But at this time of year I'm thankful for my stamps and this blog, and the ability to share with others,  I'm even thankful for my Etsy store
But my family, and friends,  that is what I'm so very thankful for💝



I hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.  May God bless you and your family.
 Image result for pilgrim cartoon

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


4 comments:

  1. Nice focus of different Christmas "things" in your circles. Lovely with the snowflake accents. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have stamping in your life. I agree, we all have to much stuff! LOL Your card is very fun and so perfect for our sketch ! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, one of my fave stamp sets - I love these cookie stamps! Sounds like you have a full and blessed holiday ahead - wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! You did a great job as usual. Thanks for the lovely Thanksgiving card. I hope you and your family had a womderful Thanksgiving. We are gearing up for 4-8" of snow starting tomorrow. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~