Wednesday, November 6, 2019

TMS #528 ~ Snow Front, Making Christmas Bright Stampin Up

 Well we woke up to SNOW and not just a dusting of it, almost 4 inches.  I added a couple pictures so you could see the world of white on our side yard. Oh boy it's pretty, but I'm a summer gal at heart, so It's a bit too soon for me.  However, it did help get me in the holiday spirit to make this lovely Christmas card.   

I will be submitting it to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Snow Front
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright

It was a bit of a fussy card with all the cutting of the little pieces but I enjoyed it.  Plus I really like how it turned out.  Instead of the sequins I chose to use stamped images.  I ran out of clear wink of stella, drats.   My plan was to apply that heavily to the trees and then around the cabin so the snow glistened.  But oh well, I will have to add that to my shopping list of things to purchase now.
I really like the country Christmas feel this card has.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Remember to check out my Etsy shop for cards, projects, stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders and papers.  I have marked down many items. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ








2 comments:

  1. You can send me your snow!! :) We're supposed to get an inch or 2 tonight, so I'm happy.
    Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors, and the plaid, and that image... just everything!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's a beautiful card and look at that gorgeous snow. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~