Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sketch #343~Perfectly Plaid, Holly Berry Happiness, Wishing You Well, Stampin Up

 Goodness gracious, this little card was being difficult, as far as picture taking goes.   It reminded me of parents trying to get their little ones to pose for the perfect Christmas picture and it just won't happen.  Those are the most precious pictures, however, when you're trying to take a nice picture of the card you made for a challenge and it's not cooperating.. UGH!!  I don't know if it was the gold glimmer that threw off the lighting but nevertheless, I eventually settled for this one.  

I will submit it to the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Perfectly Plaid
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up:  Wishing You Well

I moved the bow to the bottom of the tree, because quite frankly it was too huge for the wreath on the side, and perhaps if I hadn't already glued down the tree I could have shared the space a little better.  Oh well.  It's finished now.  

I'm also adding a picture of the calendars I've been working on feverishly.  I wanted to get them done and put them in my shop, I plan on having an authentic Black Friday sale next week.  How official sounding.  I hope you will check it out. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ



2 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas card! I love the gold accents! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PJ! you are so right, shiny foil paper can be problematic when it comes to taking a photo! Love your card, especially the inside - you always inspire me to do better with the insides of my cards! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~