Wednesday, November 13, 2019

FMS411~ So Santa, Stampin Up

 I made this sparkly Christmas card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  So Santa🎅

Santa baking his own Christmas cookies,🍪 makes me smile 😊
I think he looks so festive🎄   I love the dsp in the background.  I added a few pop dots to Mr. Claus to help him stand out. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Please stop in and visit my Etsy Shop.  I have many stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders, papers, and scrapbook clip art that I'm trying to sell.  Of course I have cards and projects too.  I would consider negotiating some prices.  I would love to be able to add more items in the store as soon as I sell a few things.  Thank you

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Super-cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~