Sunday, November 24, 2019

TMS #530 ~ Farmhouse Christmas, Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at:

 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Farmhouse Christmas 

I really like how this card came together.  I didn't think I'd use the little truck at first, but then I realized I cut that upper strip so wide it needed a little something so the addition of the truck was perfect.  

I'm also including a picture of our little buddy, HP.  He has a sore paw and is not happy to have it wrapped up.  Even though he's not in a playful mood, he's still guarding his ball.  Notice it's under his paw.  

I am having a black Friday sale in my Etsy shop all week.  I hope you will stop by and check it out.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I really like the old truck!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think that the vintage truck brings such a old family feel to Christmas cards. Your poor pup...he can't play, but he won't let anyone else touch that ball...too cute. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~