Thursday, September 13, 2018

HSSSC298 Cauldron Bubble Stampin UP



I made this card for the challenge at: 
    
I was most excited to play with my new stampin up set Cauldron Bubble.  I even ordered the paper that goes along with this set.  I'm not much of a Halloween card maker but I'm having fun with the cute stamp sets
this year.   However, I'm noticing my age when coloring, good
golly even with my cheater glasses I'm having some difficulty.  But nevertheless it's still fun.   
I must invest in some blender pens.  I have a few copic markers my friend Nancy gave me.  But I do think owning a few more would improve the quality of my cards.  

I hope you can still see the sketch in my card today.  After taking the picture I wish I would have used the green enamel dots instead of purple, but oh well perhaps next time.   
I'm also including a picture of the fingernail polish I purchased for my daughter.  It's glow in the dark.  It will be fantastic, she is quite the nail artist.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

6 comments:

  1. The images and colors you chose are all so great! I like the purple enamel dots, but I can see your point as green would've probably looked good too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! I too love this stamp set and love how you colored the images. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is bewitchingly AWESOME!!! I am blown away by how clever you have met the sketch challenge-you nailed this perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and take on our sketch Patty - haha I know what you mean about eyes getting older - I now find I have to take mine off sometimes to see the detail when colouring! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!!! I love everything about it. All the elements work so nicely together and I love the cluster or ghosts - great choice of DSP too. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. That fingernail polish will be loads of fun for your daughter. I may need to look for some for my videos. :) Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~