Sunday, November 5, 2017

Challenge #266 Anything Goes~Painters Tape Technique Thank you cards

 OH.. don't you just love it when you come across a technique you've not ever tried before and it turns out to be super simple.  whoohoo❕   I had to look it up on youtube and came across this video here.     I used 3 different colors but then I started watching other videos where they used the same colors for an  ombré look.  I also used my bone folder to rub the tape on the ink pads to give it a nice even coverage.   I think it turned out fabulously.   I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
My sister messaged me this afternoon and needed 4 thank you note cards and so I began to work on these right away for her.  I hope she will like them.

I will now be keeping the painters tape in my craft room.😉  Hubby had it in the basement by the painting supplies.  Who knew it could be so handy for making beautiful cards.   

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I will definitely have to try this technique out. I love that stamp. I'm sure your sister will love her cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~