Sunday, November 12, 2017

CTS #247 & Challenge #267 - Make Your Mark~ Pedal Pusher


 I was able to go on an "adventure" with my daughter yesterday.  It's not something that happens frequently because of my situation.   WE had a great time, we started off by going to Michael's for a few more supplies for her wedding. ( I'm making the invites and favor boxes)  Then out of town we went, to a mall.  Oh gosh it wasn't like a day of mall shopping as most would know it.  Instead it was just a mere "walk through"  but it was fun.  I just can't do the long days anymore.  She had not remembered this mall, because she was very young when we lived in Wausau.  It was a good day.
 So I used my new purchases:  washi tape and silver sparkle embossing powder on this card.  YAY.  It looks so nice, but let me say the sparkles where not contained to the card alone, good golly the whole house is sparkling now.  even the dog. What a mess I did make.    I used the tandem bike from a stampin up set called Pedal Pusher, because Vanessa and her Fiance love their tandem bike.  They're so cute, they even have one of those old fashion bells for ringing attached to their handle bars.    I used my markers and pencils to color in the small details, and carefully used my aqua brush to smooth it all out.   I didn't want the frame of the bike to pop in color, their bike is an awesome bright green,  but I kept it a simple gray here to match the embossed sentiment and washi tape. 
I will submit this card to the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

6 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the sparkles...my family is used to them all over by now!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a nice day out! Love your card especially the washi tape. I know what you mean about the sparkles! Joe just loves to vacuum them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bike! Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sparkly card! The bike is too cute. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, PJ! The shine adds so much to this fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~