Friday, November 3, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #427~Turkey Time

 Related image
 I must start at the bottom.  Then work my way up to the card.  

The Planner.  My dear friend Nancy blessed me with this lovely gift. 💛 It was so sweet of her, and so very generous.   I posted a picture of the October calender  so you could see  it almost looked "naked"  excuse the word, but seriously.. there is nothing to it.  Then I decorated my November Calendar so you could see it all "dressed" up.. so much personality don't you think so?  Not that I did a great job, but it just gave it character and charm. I LOVE it.  Thank you Nancy.  


 Next up is this silly little turkey card with a silverware set.  I honestly have no idea where I got that stamp set, but I thought it was quite funny to have the turkey looking at the untensils thinking how thankful he wasn't on the serving platter. 😉

Now for the card I'm going to submit to the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
  
As you can see I made a stock pile for sending out.  It came together so quickly and this sketch worked so lovely with it. I used washi tape across the top of the card and stamped only the sentiment.  That adorable cute turkey is a felt sticker.  OH MY GOSH>>> that's right folks a cute felt sticker.  I'm not sure where I got him either, but so thankful I did.  I seriously almost want to keep one card for myself just for a Thanksgiving decoration.  But I won't.  Hopefully it will be a blessing to the one receiving it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Hope you will take a moment and look around my blog and see all my other cards, projects and pictures.  Perhaps you will even sign up and follow me.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



4 comments:

  1. LUV, LUV, LUV Thanksgiving crafts. I do believe it is the one American holiday that gets short changed. I've often wished we held it earlier (like our neighbors to the north, Canada) so that it would not get lost and could be truly appreciated. But sadly it is over shadowed. Your cards (and planner sheet) are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying your planner. I love how you decorated. Love the turkey!! And the cards are so cute as well! I love Thanksgiving and feel it gets neglected. Love the turkey looking at the silverware! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Thanksgiving card - that is a cute turkey. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~