Sunday, November 19, 2017

FUSION - Grateful~Wondrous Wreath & SCS

  I needed to make a thank you card for my parents, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to  also play along with Fusion Card Challenge
   
    I used both the sketch and the photo for my inspiration for this particular card.  I pulled out my wondrous wreath image from stampin up.   It it a 3 step process but it turned out fabulous.  I really like the fall colors, with the hint of gold washi tape which accented the gold pearl in the middle of the bow.    I also embossed the bottom half of the card with leaves. Being that's it my SCS(Scripture Card Sunday)  I wanted to make sure to add a verse, so I put it on the inside of the card.  
Well I'm off to make more wedding invites.  I can't wait to show you all how they have turned out.  I even had to change my cutting blade because of all the trimming and such.  I think they are so pretty.   Make sure to stop back in the next few days, and I should have them posted.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  I am so excited to say I now have 68 followers on my fb page.  You can find that in the above  bar at : "find me here"  It's such a joy to see my blog grow. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thank you card! I'm sure your parents will love it! I love that wreath and the washi tape just adds to its beauty. The verse you used it so appropriate - love it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fall thank you card ! I love the wreath, that pretty bow and the GOLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~