Monday, November 27, 2017

November CAS Card Challenge~ Jolly Christmas

Hello Monday Blog readers.   Today I started off by visiting a blog called:  Stamplorations and was delighted to find a few different challenges.  I'm going to submit this card to the Cas Challenge
This was so very difficult to keep it CAS.  I wanted badly to add another layer or 3, and also add a few dabs of pearl drops around the oval, then embossing folders popped into my head (gasp) I was out of control,  But I played by the rules.  And chose to keep it clean and simple, while using the optional color twist.  I honestly think it looks very nice and quite masculine.  Perhaps I can send it to one of the deer hunters in the family.   They can keep believing in their deer stories, as to who shot the biggest buck.   
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Hope you will want to sign up and follow my blog.  I can't believe that I now have 80 followers on my fb page.  Super exciting,  I just have to get my blog to catch up.  
*Also a quick note to my faithful friends.  I'm so sorry I didn't get a SCS posted yesterday.  I will get it done next Sunday.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Yoy did a great job on this CAS. Yes, it is hard not to go wild, but I think your card turned out so nice. It would b a nice card to send to a hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go in resisting the urge to add more to your card; it's sensational just as is, with the deer as the star of the stage! Thank you for sharing this gem in the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~