Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 274: TINY~Happy Everything

Here is my Happy Everything card that I made for the challenge at:  CASology
I submitted one other card  previously that has the little turkey alone on it, but then I got to thinking how cute it would be  for the whole calendar collection  to be in one setting.   So being they are all super tiny stamps I thought it would work lovely for the challenge, perhaps not as much white space as my previous entry but still hopefully enough.   I thought the sentiment was just as fitting for this challenge too.   The most difficult part was coloring all those tiny images in. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card - I love those little stamps. And you did a wonderful job coloring them in, especially being so tiny! It reminds me of a hanging I have in Jennifer's room. It was a gift for my older Granddaughter's. It is from Boyd's Bear and each tiny bear is holding a symbol for each month - just like in your card! She can take them out and play with them and learn the holidays for each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~