Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Typography Card Challenge~Jolly Christmas & Scentsational Season

This evening I made a card for the blog: Cards In Envy where  it is a typography card challenge.  I'm so glad they defined it, because I had no idea what it was.  So I gave it my best shot by combing two stampin up sets, Jolly Christmas and Scentsational Season.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Although it has many layers it is a very flat card for easy mailing.  I just wanted to create a smaller space for the sentiment to make it really POP.   After looking at it I wish I would have placed the ribbon a wee bit lower to center it in the tree and not the white space.  But maybe it's just me being a bit to picky.  
Thank you for for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and look around my blog and see the other cards I've been working on.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card and goes perfect for our challenge this week at Cards in Envy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with your card for the challenge. I always think I should have or could have done something different, but the card looks great the way it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The sentiment is perfect for our card challenge and I love the tree! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~