Saturday, November 18, 2017

#tgifc134 ~Painted Harvest

 I made this card for my son's girlfriend, so she could give it to her mom for thanksgiving.  I used my stampin up set called painted harvest.  I found this little charm in my stash and thought it was lovely for the card.  I put it on a brown piece of elastic like twine so she can clip it off and add it to a bracelet or necklace.  I think it might be a lily flower which symbolizes  humility and devotion. (I looked it up)  I tried to take a super close up so we could see it better.  I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: TGIF Challenges
I invite you to look around my blog, and ask that you would sign up to follow me.  Thanks so much.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  


1 comment:

  1. You did such a beautiful job making this card. I love this stamp set! You can use so many different colors and the card looks so different each time. I love the charm. It adds such a nice touch to your card. Anyone who receives this will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~