Monday, November 27, 2017

November TAGplorations Challenge - All About Gratitude~ Cocoa in a Stocking

Are you all busy enjoying the "cyber Monday deals?"   I tell ya it never ceases to amaze me how things can get so nuts in a hurry.  Meanwhile I'm just on my porch stamping away the day, trying to forget my troubles.  And what better way then with another challenge.  So I'm going to submit my tag card  to Stamplorations where in this challenge it's all about tags with gratitude, with an optional twist of polka dots.
 
I think that little mouse is absolutely darling peeking out of the stocking.   Now I wish I would have added a candy cane beside him.  That would have been adorable.   Cocoa the mouse is from a sweet n sassy set.   The sentiment is from stampin up.   
I do believe I will put the stamps down for a bit so I can take the Thanksgiving window clings down and start putting up the Christmas ones.  Hubby brought the window box upstairs for me.  So very helpful. 💑
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I'd sure love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little mouse - he looks like he's looking to see if the coast is clear! This tag card makes a nice Thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Patty! Love the lil' mouse peeking out! Thank you for playing along with us at the TAGplorations Challenge this month. We hope you join us again soon.

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design. Thank you for playing along with the TAGplorations Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~