Thursday, November 16, 2017

HSS Sketch Challenge #277~ Festival of Trees

 I just had to play along one more time with Hand Stamped Sentiments
When I first saw this sketch I immediately thought of Stampin Up's Festival of trees๐ŸŽ„.  So folks here it is.  I used  that set along with Holly Berry Happiness to create this card. A bit of washi tape for the trim and the lovely stamped bow with a pearl.  Now I had this all nicely embossed and then got the idea to die cut out the two layers to put my sentiment behind and not on top.  Well it smashed the lovely cable knit texture down, and then I realized I used the bigger oval. Oh the struggles of this stamper.  Any ways it's my best shot with the big shot.๐Ÿ˜‰ 
I also included a picture of what I've been working on this morning.  Do you have any clue what it will be?  There is a subtle hint in the picture. 
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to stop by for a visit.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with all those cute trees! You did such a great job with this challenge! I can't figure out what you are working on - I'll have to be surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so festive!!! I love the trees combined with the sweater embossed bottom. And the punched bow with the sweet little pearl...perfection! Absolutely fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too thought of the Festival Trees set with this sketch. You did a great job with decorating the trees and the cable sweater background is perfect. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been partial to black and white for Christmas this year. Your card is super cute! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~