Thursday, November 2, 2017

FUSION - Autumn Leaves~In the Meadow

 Well, I had to take a bunch of pictures again, just to try and come up with two that I thought would work. These are the two I chose.  One with the flash and one without.  I made this card for my father in law and I used the sketch/photo from: Fusion Card Challenge   for inspiration.
Everytime I stamp this deer I wish I had the Bible Verse from Psalm 42:1 to go with it.  I just think it would work lovely with this stampin up set, In the Meadow.  I colored and cut out the deer and then used my dies for the leaves and the banner.  The sentiment is Itty Bitty Banners from stampin up.  I embossed the background with leaves to keep the theme going throughout the card.  I like how the twine adds a nice rustic touch.
Thank you for stopping by.  
Related image
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Sweet tag.....perfect for fall! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - I'm sure your Father-in-law will love it. I love the fall colors and you're right - the verse is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~