Thursday, November 16, 2017

Challenge #249 - Sketch~ Alpaca

 Well, I started off the day again with a couple different cards.  This one here I made for the challenge at: CAS Colours & Sketches
I wish I had a cute die to make those lovely wavy lines, but atlas I do not.  So I had to improvise a bit.  I hope my straight lines are not to sharp for the challenge.  I knew I was going to stamp this adorable little alpaca, so I wanted to stick with something that would represent sweaters/scarves, hence the middle image.  I tried stamping it 3x but it was a bit to much, so I brought in the washi tape... It worked swell for keeping it simple.  I colored in Mr. A and the little heart, and I stamped the sentiments.  I think it's so funny.  "Alpaca my Scarf"  Indeed you should here in WI.  
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you will take a moment and look around and perhaps even sign up to follow my blog.  That would be greatly appreciated.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! We love alpacas. We take Jennifer to an Alpaca Farm. They are so cute. She has an adorable teddy bear made of there wool. I think your washi tape did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on this week's sketch, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I like the sweater motif matched with the alpaca image! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and I just love that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that card! Your sentiment and alpaca are such a cute combination! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~