Saturday, November 25, 2017

SCCC ~CCC #26 Labels to Love Scentsations Season Candy Canes

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving day with family and friends.   We sure did, even with the kids busy schedules, they were all able to come home, we missed having our Son's girlfriend here.  And I forgot to take pictures.. GASP.  I guess I will get my camera ready for Christmas.  😉
I have not stamped in TWO whole days.  YIKES.   I thought I might have lost the "stampin' touch" with my little break here.   But what better way to get back into the program then with a Christmas card.. my favorites.   So I decided to play along with 
 
It's so sad that this will be their last Challenge they offer.   I hope you all get a chance to play along.  I will truly miss their blog.
A little  bit about the card I made for today.
I stuck closely to the inspiration card by using  candy canes from my Scentsational Season stampin up set. I think they have the cutest candy cane.  I also used Labels to Love from stampin up, for the sentiment tag.  I added a bit of ribbon and pearls to give the card a little character and make it pop.  I added a shadow behind the candy cane and the tag with the deep red card stock.  I really like how nostalgic looking it turned out with the background paper.  Thank you for stopping by.
I'd love to have you sign up to follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~