Saturday, August 15, 2020

Challenge #175~ Bonanza Buddies, Stampin Up, Birthday Card

I thought I'd give the Tag challenge another try.  
I had made a birthday card a couple days ago, and thought how 
lovely it would be with a matching tag.  So that is exactly what I did. 
The stamp set featured with this little tag and matching card is:
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies 
I'm going to submit this tag to the challenge at:
Challenge #175

Our theme for the new challenge is

"TAGS"

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

1 comment:

  1. PJ, the tag is adorable, coordinates so nicely with the card. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~