Friday, August 21, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #568~ Whale Done, Stampin Up

I noticed the other day that people use their wood grain embossing 
folder to create different backgrounds.  So that is what I did with mine
here today.  I think it turned out wonderful as the sky and sea.  
The stamp set featured in this cards is:
Stampin Up:  Whale Done
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

3 comments:

  1. Using the wood grain ef worked out well on this card. Love the pretty underwater scene and the fact that you carried it into the inside of your card, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Well done! Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The wood grain is wonderful for the sea and sky!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh - I love how you used the woodgrain embossing - so effective. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~