Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Sketch #381 Peaceful Nativity, Stampin Up, Christmas Card, and Oriental dressing Screen Card

I have been busy trying to forget my troubles, and therefore stamping. 
Yesterday the fingers were not cooperating so I'm making up for lost time. 
I'm most excited to show you my cards today.    You see I had been
looking for a lovely nativity scene for years, and finally this year 
I found it in the Stampin up catalog.  I guess I'm a bit picky, because
there are some lovely ones out there, and I have a couple, but this one
had me the moment I came across it.  I Love it. 
I will submit this to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Peaceful Nativity

Now I will share the other card I was working on this past weekend.  I 
already put it on stamp cafe, on Facebook, but I didn't enter it in any challenges. 
I feel like this is one of the most encouraging friendly blogs I play 
along with so I wanted to share this card with you my friends.
It reminds me of those oriental dressing screens.  
I was able to purchase a heat tool recently, so of course I embossed every little
flower on here, because well it's new to me, so look out world.  haha
I like how the leaves turned out on the vase. 
Do you ever make a card that you just want to keep for yourself?
I hope that don't sound to selfish, but gosh I like this one. 
This view reminds me of my daughter and son-in-law's house, they have 
a round stained glass window at the top of their steps, it's so beautiful.  
And lastly a picture of my darling, he is such a pal resting his chops 
on the windowsill as I stamp,  such a buddy.  
He goes to the vet, this week, and due to the covid my husband 
can't go in with him.  I hope the little guy will be ok, 
No news from any doctors for me yet.  *SIGH.   I suppose 
I will have to get up the nerve to call again.  Ugh.  
Any ways back to the challenge at hand, I did go a bit crazy with the sketch, perhaps
I might try again this week and tone it done a bit.  


  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I'm glad you used the sketch from AHSC.
    I hope you have brighter days ahead.

    Leslie
    AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on your Christmas image. This works so well with the sketch. Thank you for joinjng us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely cards!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shadow box Nativity card, I'm hoping to use it for a Christmas kit for the children at church.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~