Friday, August 7, 2020

Sketch #380 Rustic Retreat, Gorgeous Posies, Buffalo Check, Stampin Up, I appreciate you card

Well, I can't believe it's been a few days again since my last post.  
I have been stamping, just not blogging.  It takes a lot just to get my cards made
lately.  But No complaints I love making them. 
I will let you in on a little secret, well actually two.  
First:  I never buy card kits, they just don't work well for me.  I 
like to design my own and to be quite honest I don't always like all 
the little tags and punch outs.   But when I saw this cute 
set with that adorable little box, I thought why not give it a try.  Plus I 
I really like the sentiments in this stamp set.  As you will see in the last
picture I strayed away from the pattern in the kit, and used other 
stamp sets.  OOH and did you notice in the last picture that
wonderful card display rack.  I'm loving it.  How fabulous.   
Which leads me to a my second little wonderful secret.
I have  an actual customer on my stampin up page.  It's been such a HUGE
blessing to me.   This lovely woman reached out to me on instagram, after 
seeing some of my cards and asked if I was a demonstrator.  I told 
her I am hobby stamper, but I can sell from my webpage, I've just not 
ever had much of an opportunity.  Well friends, she is my loyal customer
and because of her, I am able to purchase a few little products for my hobby,
like this kit and that card display rack.  Otherwise I have to be much more
patient in waiting and saving, being we are a one income family.  It's so 
rewarding to have a customer, that I've even tried to talk more about being
a demonstrator on my instagram page in hopes I will encourage more 
sales,  I just don't want to become greedy and consumed with it though.  
Well any ways there you have my two little secrets.  😊
So onto the card I made for the challenge at: 
  
I made this card using the kit, I just cut up the DSP to fit the sketch, and 
aligned the flower on top so it would flow a bit better instead of being 
to choppy.  The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check (for the background)
Stampin Up:  Rustic Retreat ( for the sentiment)
Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Posies

Health:  My primary health care doctor does not feel comfortable
handling my lupus.  So now I wait for an appointment with another
new doctor in December.  No one wants to help me with the tingles
and numbness, apparently they don't take this serious, I've been a bit frustrated
with it all.  So now the nurse says she will see if my doctor will test
for neuropathy or further nerve damage, and for that I will 
need to see a neurologist.  Always something.  Just praying this 
does not leave permanent damage to nerves.  

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊






5 comments:

  1. What lovely purples and the touch of gold just sparkles. Very nice! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely! I love your colors and the touch of gold. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you selected and you did a great job lining up that centre flower. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a precious set! I love how you always finish off the inside of your cards. Truly a finishing touch. Thank you for sharing with us Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~