Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sketch #382 ~ Stuck on You, Lawn Fawn, My Sunshine, Mama Elephant.

Can you believe this?  I don't have a bigger sun ray stamp.  So even
though this is a standard A2 card, I scaled down the center a bit 
to match the stamp I did have.   I think I better search for a sun ray stamp to
purchase for my collection 😉  Any suggestions? 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn:  Stuck On You
Mama Elephant:  My Sunshine  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Oh gosh I was going to take one more picture and I forgot.  Drats!   I 
have the perfect little necklace I was going to show you with this card,
because it has a cactus on it.  Even though I live in WI.  I think in my 
heart I've always thought I should live in AZ.  
This was a fairly simple card to make, the fussy cutting was the 
challenging part for me today.  

Here's a random thought:  I have bookmarks in my etsy shop, 
and I just had this marvelous idea of putting beads on some of the ribbon tassels.  
What do you think?   I suppose I best write not intended for children in the description.
  I don't want anyone to swallow them, or choke.  I just  thought they might sell if I 
spruce them up a bit.  

Well my husband made me a little shelter over our 8 foot deck.  I Love it
Of course we used what we had on hand, and it's not the proper material,
but it works for us.  It's wonderful.  I call it my Deck Hut.  HP loves it 
too, the deck boards are not so hot on his paws.  My sweetie takes things
serious, because the doctor said I was suppose to stay out of the sun.  This is
difficult for me since I LOVE being out in the sun.  but now I have a 
little roof over my head out there. 
Image may contain: plant, tree, table and outdoor

 Image may contain: sky and outdoor
I love my little deck Hut, and my Sweetheart for taking such good care of me. 💑

Health:  I finally have an appointment with a Neurologist in Septemeber. 
Still dealing with tingles, numbness, and another outbreak of hives, but it could 
be worse, so I'm going to practice gratitude.  I have many things to be happy for.
I found this to be very encouraging today:
No photo description available.

My message was:  Even in Sadness, Rejoice because, the LORD is your ever present help.
How lovely.💗

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog post PJ. Sharing kindness is so important for the well being of all. Your little deck hut is bringing you so much joy, that is awesome!
    The proportions on your card are perfect, I love the cute little cactus sitting on the rope trim. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choices and the use of the texture on the bottom of the panel is perfect. Just love your card for this week's sketch! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love the little cactus on it, so great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~