Saturday, August 29, 2020

FUSION - Dragonfly~ Dragonfly Dreams, Happy Birthday To You, Stampin up

I'm playing with my homemade light box again.  Do you think the cards look 
better laying flat or standing up?  I do think it brightens the picture a bit. 
At least that is the hope.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
  
I chose to play with both the sketch and photo. 
I really like the contrast of the purples and green, I think it 
makes the whole card pop.    I used a bit of ribbon for the edge
and a few embellishments around the dragonfly for accent on 
the opposite side.    I love how whimsical the sentiment looks.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Dreams
Stampin Up:  Happy Birthday To you
Today was a bit of a struggle with the tingling in my fingers,
I was dropping everything.  But I am pleased and humbly grateful 
that I can keep on stamping.   My husband did have to come in the 
craft room and fetch a few things that had fallen.  
We were able to enjoy some outside time, and then "poof"  Saturday
flew by, and before we knew it nightfall was upon us.  

Hope you're all doing well and staying safe.

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

1 comment:

  1. I like the purple and green together too! Very pretty card! glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~