Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Sketch #383 Snowman Season Stampin Up, Merry Christmas




I was having a difficult time getting myself motivated today.  
Usually stamping is the sure way to get me going, but for 
some reason, I just felt this pressure to put things in my 
Etsy shop, and then try to do some "advertising"  on fb.  
Then I started thinking since I got my little phone I've been hooked
on Instagram.  It's like pinterest, But golly I can see where people
spend so much screen time on the phones.  I'm guilty.   Hence 
the lack of motivation, and added pressure to myself, just to 
get out there online among so many talented stampers. 
Any ways I did eventually go to one of my favorite sketch blogs to get inspired.
So I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season
I thought the 3 individual frames in this sketch were perfect for the 3 sections
of a snowman being built.   I hope it comes across as cute and not some weird 
headless snowman in the first two frames.  YIKES.  Didn't think of that until
now after looking at it for too long.    It's not the traditional colors I usually 
love for Christmas, but nevertheless, I enjoy making Christmas cards.  

By the Way did you know it's international Dog day today?   So of course I will
share a couple pictures of my beloved HP.  He is such a darling pal.  In the words of 
my daughter. 
"He is the cutest, most sassy dog I’ve ever known. He’s got personality for sure! "🥰

Image may contain: dog and indoor, text that says 'SHLUMPPED'Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: tree and outdoorImage may contain: dog

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love how each panel grows the snowperson❤ Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love snowmen and I love how he grows bigger in each panel! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not ready for the impending winter months but this card made me chuckle, I love how he got bigger in each panel, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~