Saturday, August 22, 2020

HSSIC346 For All Things, Forever Fern Stampin Up

This is my first time using this new stamp set.  
So I thought I'd play with fall
colors and enter it in this challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  For All Things
Stampin Up: Forever Fern (The New One)
I was getting a bit frustrating with my card, because 
it appeared to always look so crowded and messy, 
Then I got out my dimensionals and that helped 
do a bit better job with the layering.  It's a work in progress
and I'm excited to play with different colors to see what
I can come up with.   I also love the rustic feel that ribbon 
gives the card.   I used two different color inks on each of the images,
I love how it shaded them so nicely.  

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing layered cards with leaves and find them quite difficult to do - yours is lovely and a great taken on our mood board - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~