Monday, August 31, 2020

Sketch #384~Seaside View, Waterfront, Bloom With Hope, Stampin UP, Happy 50th Birthday to my Hubby

Today is my Husband's 50th birthday.   I 
didn't have a card made for him until this afternoon.  
I wanted to make something spectacular, 
however, the creative juices were not flowing today.
So this is the best I could come up with.  
He said he liked it.   So that's all that matters.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Seaside View
Stampin Up:  Waterfront
Stampin Up:  Bloom With Hope
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
 
I ended up flipping the "flower" mage on the sketch to the opposite side. 
Because otherwise my chair would not be facing the 
sunset.  We can't have that, it would not make sense in my mind. 
Of course my husband thought the birds were crows, I insisted 
they were eagles, just silhouettes.  Aw, the great debate.  But
we did both agree on the lemonade though. 😉 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 




 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice PJ! & Happy Birthday to your husband! Thanks for sharing your card with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, peaceful scene and I believe you can always flip the element placement. Thanks for sharing your craft with us this week at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, as summer is winding down and fall kicking in where I am, it is great to have a last look at the wonders of summer! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~