Wednesday, September 2, 2020

FMS451~Forever Fern, Woven Heirlooms, Stampin Up, Thinking Of You

I always like to run my cards by my family and get their opinion.  
So today when I sent this picture over to my daughter she said it 
reminded her of that fine China print with all the blue.  I love
the way that little darling words things.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
Stampin Up:  Woven Heirlooms
I like how the bumblebee yellow really brightens up
the whole card.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I have so much I want to accomplish, and then when I sit down to 
stamp, everything else gets put on hold.  I am determined to 
get things organized here.   It's just so hard  for me now trying to squeeze
 everything in, when I have to rest so much too.  Anyways,  I did get my 
scripture writing  all put away nicely in folders.  
I will take a picture and post that soon.  
I am a list maker, so that kind of helps, but then I get bummed when
I can't cross off something on my to - do list.  Oh gosh, it's always something.
 Do you make lists?  

I'm happy and thankful to report, I did get another Etsy sale.  YAY❕

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 




3 comments:

  1. Lobe the texture and color of the vertical panels! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I think it does look a bit like some fine china! Pretty flowers and such beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - love the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~