Sunday, September 27, 2020

SSC240 TIME TO GET SKETCHY ~Toile Christmas. Stampin Up Merry Christmas

I really like how this picture turned out.  The 12x12 
piece of DSP behind the card is lovely.   Soft little 
snowflakes falling.  It reminds me of a log home in the woods. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I hope you can see the sketch in my card.  
I added a sentiment to the front, because it was 
so empty looking, and then I added an extra little branch.  
Sometimes I forget about the less is more concept.  
I do like how the cardinal turned out though. 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, PJ - I still love this proud cardinal so much, and how handsome he is against that wintry DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That red cardinal just pops off you card! So beautiful! Such a fantastic way to use our sketch! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beauty! I love how you incorporated the stamp images into this week's sketch. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~