Thursday, September 24, 2020

Sketch #387 Stampbella, Yogabella, Whimsy Stamps, Sweet Succulents, Hero Arts, Hang In There Potted Plants

Oh my friends, I've been so consumed with plants lately, 
I am learning a bit more about succulents, and it's 
fun.  I joined a fb group and they know a lot of information.  
So of course I had to use a few plants on my card 
again today. 😉 
I even tried to add a few props to my homemade 
white/light box to give it some pizzazz.  
Ya all know I'm not the best when it comes to measuring,
and certain angles.  It's a hit and miss type of thing.  
Well, I wanted to use little Miss. Yoga gal.   However, she
was suppose to be up higher on the embossed background, which 
by the way reminded me of wallpaper in a house.    But being
I'm not good  at cutting I placed her lower to cover up
the joint where the strips meet. 
The inside of this card reminds me of the prayer plant I have. 
I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:
  
Did you notice how close I stamped the sentiment to the 
edge.. well friends, let me tell you there was a big 
exhale and a Hallelujah when I noticed how close it 
was and it didn't go off the paper.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Whimsy Stamps:  Sweet Succulents 
Hero Arts:  Hang in There Potted Plants
Stamp Bella:  Yogabella 

I love how it turned out.

On a sad note, of course nothing tragic, but my dear husband worked
so hard to put up a shade covering on our little deck for us.  
I never realized how dark it would make our dining room, and 
my plants are not happy, so he might have to take it down.  We 
must have the happy plants 🌵😊    He said he is fine with it.  
I'm so thankful for all he does for me.  He said perhaps we 
will make my little "hut" somewhere in the yard.  

Nothing new to report on the health.. Next week Wednesday I go 
for that nerve conduction test~ that is not fun.  I had it done after back surgery 
to see how much damage there was.  
It's like little shocks, and some big ones.  
So I'll be like a bug zapper next week.  Oh what fun. 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love how you made the sketch work for your image! Great card! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Mistakes' are opportunities for creativity, PJ, and you did a lovely job with the sketch this week! Beautiful coloring also. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this sketch!! Fantastic card! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this is freaking adorable! how creative this is. you rocked the sketch. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, I love the colours....super card! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi
    AHSC DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~