Tuesday, September 29, 2020

CAS Game #175 Stamping Bella, Congratulations, Brett & Brenda Get Married

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stamping Bella 
Brett & Brenda Get Married  
I chose to play with one layer.  I'm not a coffee
drinker.  I know "gasp"  However, I am trying to 
like tea.  without making a face while drinking it. 
Any suggestions for a good tea?  
Another gasp, because as you can see, it's not a stampin up 
product. But nevertheless, absolutely adorable.  Hence
the reason it is now part of my stamp collection.  
I did use a stampin up product with it.  
I wanted to keep the card super simple, but I added the lovely 
shimmer white embossing paste on the bottom of her dress.  
It added such a nice sparkle. 
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful image and I love the added sparkle. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous one layer card - love that shimmer! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~