Friday, September 4, 2020

CAS Game #173 Snowman Season, Making Christmas Bright, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas

Oh I just love making square cards.  They are so unique.   
They cost a wee bit more for postage, but they are so fun.  
This lovely Christmas card I will submit to the challenge at:
  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright 
I decided to play with the sketch and movie.
Mine of course will be Frosty the Snowman. ⛄

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊  

4 comments:

  1. Great choice of movie and a fab CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he's so cute. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi P.J. Fun to see your adorable snowman card here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~