Sunday, September 20, 2020

CTS #390 Queen Anne's Lace, Forever Blossoms, Stampin Up. Hello Friend

I chose Autumn colors for this card today.  I was inspired
by the colors of the leaf my husband gave me this afternoon. 💕
To create the background I stamped my acrylic block onto
the ink and then onto the paper, with both the espresso and daffodil.  


The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Queen Anne's Lace
Stampin Up:  Forever Blossoms  
Originally I was going to use the flowers in the Queen Anne's lace 
set, but I had a difficult time getting them to look nice.  So hence,
I opted for set number two for the flowers.  😉 After stamping and die
cutting I added them to the card with dimensionals, and the finishing touch 
is the little embellishments to the center of the flowers.   I usually like to 
have an "odd" number of embellishments, but this time 4 seemed to be 
pleasing to the eye.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~