Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sketch #384 Sweet Succulents, Whimsy Stamps, Hang In there Potted Plants, Hero Arts, Stampin Up Work of Art.

Well folks here I am again.  I jut loved this sketch and wanted to try 
and tame down my card a bit.  The last one that I entered was perhaps
a bit too much.  So I decided I needed to try one more.  Plus I got these fun
new stamp sets.  
Do I even dare speak of it?  Being a stampin up gal, I hate to admit 
I purchased these lovely stamps else where, but after seeing what 
this woman created with it.  I was blown away.   I wish I could
share her art with you, but I didn't ask, and I don't want to get in
trouble.  I'll just say it was a work of Love.  She made a 
shadow box and created the most darling room, with all these 
plants.  and well Ya all know me.  I love my plants. 
So I went searching the internet.  
The two stamp sets I purchased and used in this card are:
Whimsy Stamps:  Sweet Succulents 
Hero Arts: Hang in There Potted Plants 
The other stamp I used for this card was
Stampin Up: Work of Art
The card is rather simple, but to add just another little 
touch to it, I decided to use my marker to draw a black 
line on the inside along the stitched die cut.  I think it 
looks like I added another layer without doing so. 
Talking about plants, the little hut my husband built me 
over my deck has blocked the inside light quite a bit more then
we had anticipated, so my plants are NOT happy in the dining room
right now.  I'm hoping they will adjust, but it's not looking good.  
I'm still working on my light box.  Do you think it looks better with
the curtain or without? 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Here is the sunflower right out my window.  I think it wants to say hello
to my inside plants. 
 Image may contain: flower, text and outdoor
   And this cute little bumblebee was very busy working.
Image may contain: flower, plant, nature and outdoor
Well lastly the update on my health.  This Friday I go to the neurologist.  I'm 
so grateful that my husband took off and will come along.  Hopefully my blood 
pressure will stay lower and I'll be able to control my anxiety better.  I'm also hoping
she can figure out all the numbness and tingles in my hands and feet/legs. 
Thank you for caring 💗 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 
 

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I'm very fond of CAS or even partially CAS style. The colors are subtle and the focus is on that green plant. You are so talented! Thanks for crafting and sharing with us at AHSC. (I like it without the curtain. Did your husband make the light box, too? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background stamping! Great card, thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love the simplicity of the stamped image, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, and the images are super, I can see why you couldn't pass up getting them! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~