Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CTS #391 Game on, Stampin Up Birthday Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
 
I got this crazy notion in my head that I could 
make a checker/chess board by weaving 
strips of black and red paper together. 
I was quite wrong.  It turned out to be a paper basket.  
My hands were already in bad shape from the nerve conduction
test today, but after the weaving of the papers, they locked up
on me.  So this is the best I could come up with for this evening.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Game On

My dear son in law tried to teach me chess, 
but I just couldn't get it.  I'm more of a card 
player.  Like Uno, or speed.  Which is so much 
fun to play with my daughter.  We both carrying on quite 
a bit.  Lots of laughing, and gasping at who can lay 
the cards down the fastest.  It's a great time.  
Chess is very serious. Perhaps that's why I'm no good at it. 
Tonight because of my hands it would have been lovely had
this set come with matching dies.  But instead I 
fussy cut out the chess pieces.   
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~