Sunday, September 27, 2020

#TGIFC283 Hero Arts, Hang In There Potted Plants, Impression Obsession, Summer herbs

I couldn't resist, I had to include my little VW bus in the picture.
I'm most happy that my husband drilled a hole in the bottom, 
so I could use it for a planter.   The little plant I am trying to 
propagate is Elephant Bush. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Hero Arts:  Hang In There Potted Plants
Impression Obsession:  Summer Herbs 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
It never fails when I blend with my daubers,
I always dab a lighter color in a dark.   
Does that ever happen to you? 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Patty! That blended background is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~