Thursday, September 10, 2020

RRCB143 Happy Harvest, Lawn Fawn

I am very much nervous about my doctor appointment tomorrow, 
So to ease my mind, I tried to make a card, but that didn't even come 
as easy as it usually does.   Just a bit frazzled today.
Any ways I went searching for a challenge to help inspire me.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
RRCB 143  
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 2015
I used 2 different shades of yellow and one green 
 to color in the images on my card today.  I sponged the 
yellow over the top of the embossed bottom half, and then 
added a ribbon to cover up the raw edge.   
The sunflower out my window inspired me.
Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor  Image may contain: flower, plant, sky, outdoor and nature
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

4 comments:

  1. Another sunflower lover! Beautiful card that came together very nicely, I like using color on embossed areas as well. I pray your doctor's appointment went well. Blessings, Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet card, PJ. I like how you've sponged colour over the embossing. Great choice of folder - it's a little like ears of corn, so fits in with your harvest theme. Thanks for playing along with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all in love with Sunflowers this summer! I love your sweet card, great idea to sponge over the embossing. I agree with jan, totally looks like ears of corn! Thanks for joining in the fun at Retro Rubber again Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~