Tuesday, September 15, 2020

#405 - Farm Animals~Zoo Globe, Farmhouse Christmas, Barnyard Babies, Stampin Up

I made this interesting fold card today, all because I saw something 
like this online, and thought it shouldn't be that difficult. 
Well apparently, because I didn't know all the tricks, it took 
me way longer then I had anticipated 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
 
When I first saw this I thought ooh, how fun, and immediately
starting looking for "zoo" animals.  My gosh I'm glad I went 
back for a second glance.
Perhaps it is because I wanted to use a particular stamp set
so badly.  Nevertheless I did use it.  Just swapped out the
zoo animals for the cow.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Farmhouse Christmas
Stampin Up: Zoo Globe
Stampin Up: Barnyard Babies 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in the USE YOUR STUFF challenge.!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~