Monday, September 28, 2020

Sketch #388 Merry Moose, In The Pines, Stampin Up, Christmas Card

Let me start off first by saying I'm going to submit this 
card to the challenge at:
  
Now I will tell you a quick little story, that I find unbelievable. 
You see this past Friday, I made a couple Halloween Cards
for my kiddos.  You can see them HERE
I needed a few die cut squares behind each of the little
spooky stamps in the Halloween card.  So that is what I did.
My friends, this is what I was left with.  See The picture below,
please excuse my stamp desk mess.  Anyways, much to my 
delight. I thought to myself, these are fantastic, I must 
make a card using these.  It reminds me of an old photo 
booth picture.  
Then this morning I click on the challenge and I just smiled, because 
there in the sketch it gave me the perfect opportunity to create.  I just 
had to scale down the size.  My daughter would say to me, "Mama, 
the LORD hath provided"  Yes indeed.  So I got busy stamping. 
Isn't that so funny?  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose
Stampin Up: In The Pines
Oh gosh my friends, I'm loving that 12x12 DSP background, I don't 
think I will use it in a card.  I only have this one piece and it's just 
the perfect back drop.   I LOVE moose, most likely I've mentioned that before 
but never hurts to repeat it.  Any ways I think these two stamp sets work 
well together, I also used that little tub of Shimmer white embossing paste.
Gosh it gives everything such a nice sparkle I want to
put it on all my Christmas cards.  

I'm happy to report that I acquired another sale on my Etsy shop, and are you
ready for this. I got one more sale in my Stampin Up Store.  YAY❕  

Here are a few pictures of our yard this past weekend.  
My husband cut down all our hostas.. Getting ready for the winter. 
Health news:  Wednesday is my appointment to be a bug zapper, I would
 appreciate your prayers, if you're willing.  I'm
  Not looking forward to this Nerve conduction test. Thank you for caring. 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

3 comments:

  1. I love when left over bits turn out to be perfect for my next project! Your card came out really nice. Wishing you the best. Thanks for sharing your card with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The moose and sentiment are so fun. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moose stepping out of the square!! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~