Saturday, September 19, 2020

TMS #572~ Whimsy Stamps, Sweet Succulents, Stampin Up Dear Doily

I am loving my little plant stamp set.   It's amazing. 
I'm also thrilled to belong to a group on fb that is 
all about succulents.  I have a few plants at home
and didn't know the name, and after adding a photo
and asking for help.  I now know.  I have a Kalanchoe, 
Mother of Millions,  and Variegated Elephant Bush.  
How exciting.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Whimsy Stamps: Sweet Succulents 
Stampin Up:  Dear Doily  
After stamping the doily on the card, it was the perfect
back drop for the plant.  Almost like having a real
crochet doily on a plant stand.  
My grandma use to crochet doilies.  I wish I would have 
had more appreciation for it when I was young.  Perhaps I 
would have learned how to do it.   I do know how to crochet, but 
I think it's so difficult to do the fine work.  Especially with 
my hands not cooperating lately.  Grandma made it look easy. 
I guess I'll stick to stamped doilies for now. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card!
    Maybe I need this stamp set for my daughter... she loves succulents but keep killing them! LOL
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother of 93 still crochet (mostly shawls and cardigans, sometimes small flowers for my cards). Great stamp and lovely doily on your beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love this color - what a great green. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~