Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Sketch #385 Spooky Sweets, Birds of a Feather, Stampin Up, Happy Halloween

Sometimes, I get frustrated with my lack of imagination.  
You see I would not have ever thought to make the clouds 
any other color but soft blues and sunrise/sunset colors.  
I wouldn't have thought about making a night sky, until I 
came across a night sky card on instagram.  I was blown away
by the concept.  So my friends, this is my first attempt at 
trying to make a night sky. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Spooky Sweets
Stampin Up:  Birds of a Feather  
I made the clouds using a stencil and sponge.  
The moon and stars were punched out with that lovely silver
paper that I think matches the sparkly ribbon well.   Isn't that 
little pirate the cutest.  He just "quacks" me up. 
This made me smile and laugh out loud.  I hope 
you get a jolly laugh from it too. ↓
Image may contain: text that says 'Getting ready for the 2nd half of 2020 like... PUT THESE BAD BOYSI IN FOUR WHEEL DRIVE! @Vivalski'

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 


 

6 comments:

  1. Your clouds came out awesome and I like how you used the ribbon in the background. That was such a cute stamps set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card PJ! The gray clouds are perfect & I love that duck! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the clouds and all that sparkle too. Thanks for playing with the sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love it! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a night sky and your ducky pirate is super cute. I love your use of sparkle and shine too. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your night sky looks fantastic! Such a cute card and great work with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~