Sunday, September 27, 2020

Week 374: VACATION~ Timeless Tropical, On To Adventure, Stampin Up

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
  
The Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tropical 
Stampin Up:  On To Adventure  
After stamping, coloring and cutting, I decided to give
his glasses and the camera lens a little shine by
using the silver foil paper.  I think it gives the card a 
nice touch.   I also gave the sentiment a little 
shadow, by adding black cardstock behind the aqua. 
I had the placement just right and then before I knew it
 I dropped the little gentleman right down where I didn't want him to be.
 So to me it looks like he has palm trees coming out of his hat.  Gosh, I did 
try and peel it up to offset him, but nope He was down for good. 
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~