Monday, September 21, 2020

CAS Christmas September 2020 ~ Papertrey Ink: Storybook Christmas, Stampin Up: Blended Seasons, Making Christmas Bright

Oh gosh I was excited to find this stamp challenge to play along with:
  
You see I got a new stamp set and I couldn't wait to play 
with it, and this was the perfect challenge to try it out.  
So even though I'm a stampin up demonstrator,  I don't want 
to be a stamp snob.  So when I came across this adorable 
book set, I knew it was a must have.  I LOVE reading and this 
just seemed to shout my name.   A perfect match. 
In fact the book I'm reading right now I highly recommend.  
As Sure As the Dawn by Francie Rivers
It is book 3 in the Mark of the Lion Series.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Papertrey Ink:  Storybook Christmas
Stampin Up:  Blended Seasons
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright

I thought the little lego train was the perfect prop. 
There was a lot of 2 step stamping involved but it 
went pretty well being the first time using the book stamps.  
One book got a little smudged, but I just called it a well 
worn/read book and left it be. 
I'll share a couple pictures of our yard, Autumn is in the air.  Here in WI.  






  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 




 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute way to make a tree out of books PJ...love this! Loving all the non-traditional colors too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book tree is adorable PJ! Great colours for the books and lots of white space around the tree. Great CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was smitten when I saw this stamp set as well, you have made it into a beautiful tree card as it is intended, unique and clever! Thank you for sharing at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this stamp set before and I just went to order it but its out of stock. I am a book lover so this is perfect. Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~