Tuesday, September 8, 2020

PP507~ Rustic Retreat, Masculine Card

I was thrilled to have another Etsy order.  So I worked to get
that ready for my husband to mail for me.  Afterwards it was 
time to make a card.  So I chose this challenge to play along with:
  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Rustic Retreat  
I used the stitched dies for the squares, and after cutting the ribbon,
I used dimensionals to layer the little square with the buck. 
I finally clued in to add a bit of tape to the back of the ribbon so it would
stop fraying.  I got so excited to make this masculine card that I 
forgot to add a Happy Birthday to the inside. 
I added one of my favorite wooden pine decorations, 
  for a little background prop.  I'm not very good at 
 the photo props, but this seemed to work out pretty good today. 

I'm sharing a couple pictures of this sunflower in my yard, it has so many blooms.
I think it's delightfully beautiful. 
No photo description available. No photo description available.  No photo description available.
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful image for a masculine card...just perfect! And I love the little addition you added to the inside! Your flowers are beautiful...between the squirrels and the goldfinches, mine are DONE and cut down, LOL! They make me so happy when they're blooming though! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - perfect for a masculine birthday! Love the strip of ribbon tucked behind the image. And - your sunflowers are spectacular!! Love them. Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful PJ. Whoever ordered this card is going to love it. I love that there are so many layers, but so much clean space so that we can really appreciate your focal elements. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~