Friday, September 25, 2020

Challenge #181 Spooky Sweets, Stampin up, Spooktacular Bash, Stampin Up. Happy Halloween

I thought I'd try a slim line card again.  These are so fun 
to make, and it went perfect with the 
Halloween theme I was going for. 
It reminds me of a big old castle door opening. 
In fact when I showed me husband, he even 
added the sound effects of a creaking door.   
The image in the middle actually reminds me 
of a door knocker.   
I will submit the above card to the challenge at:
Challenge #181

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes"  
I'm also adding the second card I made to this blog 
post.  You see I made these two "spooktacular" 
cards for my kiddos.  And being they are so similar 
I wanted to share them together. 
The stamp sets featured in the cards are:
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash
Stampin Up:  Spooky Sweets 
I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  
Which do you like better, the  cobweb background or the books? 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~