Wednesday, September 16, 2020

PP508~ Forever Fern, Wishing You Well, Painted Poppies, Stampin up

I must have a different way of processing certain words.  
For instance the challenge I will submit this card to:
  
It asks for glitter or foil to be on the card too.  For some reason
I took that as glitter paper.  Never thinking to use my wink of
stella glitter pen, until after the card was made and I re-read the challenge. 
So here is my very glittery card.  The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
Stampin Up:  Wishing You Well
Stampin Up:  Painted Poppies  
I tried to match the inks as close as possible. 
Stampin Up Inks are: 
Terracotta Tile
Blackberry  Bliss
Island Indigo  
I wanted the bow on the other side of the wreath but the 
foliage just seemed very blunt on the bottom so hence 
the placement of the bow on that side.  
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love it! All the elements work together beautifully, especially with the gold wreath and my favorite stamped bow! Such a pretty way to use our Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love that stamped bow - it looks so realistic I had to zoom in to see! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely - that colourful autumn foliage frames that glittery wreath and sentiment beautifully. A wonderful fall card! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you can never have too much glitter in my opinion! Lol! Love the glitter paper details and the bow is such a fun touch. Thank so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~