Monday, August 24, 2020

CTS #386~Making Christmas Bright, Merry Moose, Stampin Up Merry Christmas Card

Today,  I made a quick and simple card for the challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose  
I love that moose, and the fact it has a matching punch is
AWESOME.  Makes creating cards with it so easy and fun. 
I was struggling with numb fingers again today, but 
pleased I was able to make this card while dealing 
with the troubles of tingling numbness. 
I like the simplicity of this card, and those twinkling lights 
just sing Merry Christmas to me.  

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~